Worth the Effort Now Available in ePub! #freebook

The tough part of self-publishing is that it all falls to you. ALL being the operative word. Because I publish independently as well as with small press, there is always something going on that gives me an excuse to put off that which I don't know. This is my official excuse for why it took more than a year for me to publish my Worth the Effort series in ePub.

But ALAS-the deed is done!

And to celebrate, I've decided to offer Ella's Story for free. Forever. Or at least for now, since this industry can change faster than my underwear, which I promise I change daily.

Here are the links for the Worth the Effort series on all the major ePub retailers.


Ella's Story


Ayden's Story 


And an exciting bonus: while I slept Amazon did their amazing price match thing for Ella's Story and by the time I woke up, she'd already started to climb the charts. Seriously, it's fun to see movement on a book without having to spam the world about it! So, thanks Amazon and I hope all those fine new readers LOVE book 1 (and book 2, and Finding Thor, and...) If you haven't downloaded your free Kindle copy of Ella's Story yet, you can do so here.

Okay all you ePubbers - go download your weekend reads now. Or gift the books to your ePubbing friends. I'm sorry it took me so long! Welcome to my world of heartfelt fiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me