New Year Project

Happy New Year!

Hope this post finds you happy and healthy with warm fuzzies about 2014 and big plans for 2015.

This year I'm joining forces with several other authors to bring you a new short story blog. LIGHTNING QUICK READS is a themed blog. Every month each author interprets the theme their own way and presents it to you in a shiny, pretty, and original short story. I can't wait to discover the differences. My first story MAY THE SMARTER VILLAIN WIN is up for your reading pleasure. I hope you'll read and enjoy. Subscribe via email while you are there and the pretty posts will show up automatically. Plus, we'd love for you like our Facebook page.

Cheers to new projects in the New Year. What new things are you tackling in 2015?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It