Love & Obsession

I’m visiting with Nancy Stewart on her blog. Please stop in to chat. We’d love to have you. Nancy is quite charming and rather smart so she puts together a good interview.

A reminder that I’m giving away a copy of The Weaver over on Mymcbooks blog. Read the lovely review first and then leave a comment about it to be entered. Simple!

Tomorrow is February 1st and I will be kicking off a month long series of posts. We are going to Share The Love all month long with myriads of guest bloggers stopping in. I’m so excited to be hosting these lovely and generous people. Plus, this is a completely different direction for my blog to take. I have no idea what to expect, but I really hope you all enjoy it and stop in daily to visit with the newest guest.

Random facts: I logged 24 walking workouts for a total of 76.87 miles in January.
In a year and a half I’ve logged more than 1100 miles. I’m on my third pair of shoes and I’ve used countless bandages on my toes.

What’s your obsession?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me

Robot Writing - What It Is & How to Avoid It