Let's Connect On A Deeper Level

Connected –

–adjective
1.
united, joined, or linked.

Are we connected?

Here is where you can find me:

Author page on Facebook, all I ask is that you like me.
My blog posts to two different host sites, because life is all about the choices you make:
Strands of Thought on Blogger (follow me)
Strands of Thought on Livejournal (friend me)
Twitter (if link doesn’t work, search for KaiStrand)
Email a bit old fashioned these days, but I can’t help it, I love email!

I would love, love, love to be connected. Please connect with me in all formats available and leave info in comments where we can find you! It’s all in who you know, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me